Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Couple of Notes About This Site....

I've been gone awhile. My apologies to any readers who may have started an interest in this site. Little Guy Protest has been taking a huge chunk of my time and I've neglected this site. Hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of things and begin posting on a more regular basis again.

Headliners will no longer be a regular feature of this site. The few I have done were fun, but it just plain takes too much time searching for a photo to showcase a oneliner. Once in a blue moon, I may post a headliner, but certainly not on a regular basis.

A big chunk of my time has been occupied with building an online store to help finance the website. Hopefully a grand opening will be announced soon. Once it is opened, I'll definitely be able to spend a bit more time here.

Thank you to my few readers and please, stay tuned....

Mark

No comments: